Come work as a Project Designer with a growing firm that offers great benefits with opportunities to get experience in all phases of design through construction.
Thomson & Cooke Architects is a leader in residential architecture and design in the Washington, DC area.Recently recognized as Home and Design Magazine’s Firm of the Year, we are growing steadily while building a solid reputation for great design with projects and design opportunities within the Washington, DC area and beyond. We’re a passionate group of Architects bringing excitement and energy to our work.
- We are involved in all phases of the design and construction of our projects, seeing every detail to completion
- We are focused on being a design leader in the architectural community
- We are obsessed with getting our projects built and working with the best contractors and trades available
We are looking for a full-time experienced Project Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate must have completed a degree in Architecture and must have experience putting together design and construction documents. Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hands-on experience in the field through construction
- Archicad (BIM software) training
Thomson & Cooke Architects is located in a converted studio space on the hills overlooking MacArthur BLVD in the Palisades neighborhood ofWashington, DC.We are adjacent to northwest DC, Bethesda, and Northern Virginia with an easy commute and parking.
- Casual, natural lit studio atmosphere
- Apple/ Mac based office utilizing full BIM software capability
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great benefits
- Excellent growth opportunity
- Mentorship and support for architectural registration