Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Design Director with a positive, collaborative work style, who will lead the design of our projects in our Charlotte Workplace Studio. The project work include Commercial and Corporate Headquarter Office Buildings in addition to large scale Mixed Use projects in the U.S. and abroad
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be a talented, resourceful, and creative design leader who is passionate about creating environments that improve the performance of our clients and enhance people’s lives through creative collaboration and breakthrough ideas.
A candidate we’ll love:
- If you are a talented designer and creative problem solver with deep experience designing base buildings for workplace clients (Corporate, Commercial, and Mixed Use), and understand the drivers that are important to clients who believe that their environment should contribute to their culture and success.
- If you are knowledgeable of and are an advocate for sustainable and wellness design strategies and implementation
- If you’re good with people – you are an empathetic listener, genuinely interested in people, and are able to build followership among clients and teammates, alike.
- If you’re a great communicator – you are great at simplifying complex ideas and relating them in a way that people understand, and you’re able to understand what other people are really saying.
- If you’re a good coach – even though you will lead design, you understand that sometimes you will be working through others to achieve the goal. You are patient and a good teacher.
- If you have fun while you work and you’re fun to work with.
A position you’ll love:
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a difference leading design in our Workplace practice, working directly with our clients and the project team.
- If you enjoy working side-by-side with other studio leaders to execute the strategic plan to advance the office through the growth of various studios and our client mix.
- If you’re a thought leader, looking for opportunities to uncover break through ideas that matter to your client and those they serve.
- If you want to help shape the evolution of design in the firm by collaborating with your Design Director partners in other practice studios and in other offices.
- If you’re interested in working with a diversely talented design firm Ranked #40 in the US with the backing of diverse in-house resources.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=33581&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
Please note: We will not be accepting resumes from executive recruiters or agencies. Thus, if you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the link provided above.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.