Are you ready to elevate your career AND have a better quality of life? MG2 is looking for talented junior project architects for our Washington, DC office.
MG2 partners with businesses around the world to create meaningful transformation through architectural services, planning, interior design, brand strategy, and consulting services. MG2 is consistently ranked among the top retail design firms in the world. We are also seeing tremendous growth in our Commercial studio with great opportunities in Hospitality, Mixed-Use, and Retail Environments sectors. MG2 serves clients around the globe from four offices: Seattle, WA; Irvine, CA; Washington, DC and Shanghai.
DC is a vibrant city, offering many cultural activities, entertainment, shopping, festivals, outdoor recreation, and fabulous restaurants. The region offers both city living and suburban life – whatever suits your style, with nearby daytrips including getaways to the mountains and the beach. It is also a truly diverse international community. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you. To help with your transition, we are excited to provide relocating new hires with relocation assistance, such as first and last month’s rent and security deposit.
- Design and delivery production support
- Design phase – project feasibility, entitlements, and concept design
- Permitting – jurisdictional research through application and permit tracking
- Construction observation – site visits; weekly conference calls; submittal review; RFI review; ASIs and PRs
- Correspondence with project managers for project specific info
- Project communication including consultants, clients, and contractors
- Assisting with budget work planning and proposals as well as cost estimating
- Bachelors of Architecture
- 5 years architectural experience
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe suite, and other design software
- Strong graphic presentation skills
- Technical detailing experience and understanding
Follow us on Twitter @MG2_design
At MG2 we work hard, but we also know the importance of having some fun while doing what we do best. We have a number of social activities, sports teams and opportunities for community involvement. We meet every other Friday over breakfast to celebrate new employees, project milestones and employee anniversaries (many of our colleagues have been here a long time)!
It’s also important our employees lead a balanced and healthy life. To support this, MG2 offers flexible hours, a telecommuting policy, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) (including company match) and paid time off.
We consider our offices innovation labs where employees can be creative and take risks. Whether it’s in your daily work or participating in a team brainstorming session, we challenge or staff to come up with the next great idea!
Additionally, to help support and encourage employee development, the firm provides a generous training allowance including reimbursement for certification in your area of expertise.
Apply now at http://mg2.applytojob.com/apply/QaAdSmYNtT/Junior-Project-Architect?source=AIA+DC